The eehoo group was founded by Francis X. Langlois, an experienced content developer and content engineer. I provide services for small and medium size companies who need to deliver content in a variety of media.
My expertise is leading agile teams that deliver web and other content. I have experience driving requirements, developing plans, tracking progress, and delivering value. My strengths include a broad business background and the ability to put content development in a management context.
- delivering help files for client-based software
- using single-sourcing and authoring tools to deliver content on multiple platforms
- providing small business consulting about moving business functions to the cloud
- developing web-based solutions for delivering on platforms that suit your business and technological needs
- leading projects using agile and lean management methodologies
I worked several years at Microsoft Corporation in content development, content engineering, and compliance documentation.