Your business is different and has its own idiosyncrasies.
Often, you are thinking about short-term needs and would welcome help with longer-term projects.
What We Do – Our Track Record
Types of Work We Do
- Technical writing and content management
- Leading small development projects including apps to Windows store
- Project management – for content projects and preferably Agile
- Small business IT including troubleshooting small networks, setting up computers, Office 365 expertise
- Content engineering work with Markdown, XML, other formats
When a project requires expertise or resources that we don’t have, we have great partners to call on.
Tellus Consulting provides hosting and is an Office 365 reseller. As we begin to understand your small business needs, we can call on the expertise and resources from Tellus for help with your internal IT.
If you have a content project that exceeds our capacity, we can work with Waypoint to accomplish your goals. Waypoint can help with all types of content projects from course construction to video courses and has worked with partners including Microsoft.
- Ported both printed and online documentation to a new Help and Authoring system (Help and Manual)
- Authored new chapters for new features, technical bulletins, and other customer-facing documentation
- Led the agile development project that delivered LUBE-IT Mobile and Routes to the Windows Store
- Provided overall status and reporting instrumental in the strategic decisions of the company
- Move technical support to the Customer Services module of Dynamics CRM to increase responsiveness and tracking
- Provided Dynamics 365 (CRM) administration, customization and maintenance services
- Developed a disaster recovery plan for the IFCB
- Moved their critical data to a more robust system (on Window Server Essentials 2016)
- Created a local domain to increase reliability and securing onsite
- Moved functions to Office 365 cloud as scale and scope increased
- Ported GSuite functions to Office 365
- Provided “white glove” to staff upon launch of Office 365
- Created a responsive web site for newly formed 501(c)(3) company
- Built web site on WordPress to make it easier for volunteers to use and maintain
- Created infrastructure for event offerings on web site
- Created proprietary back-end for use with musicians and music library
- Created separate blog site for delivering logistic data to orchestra members